1. What about the price? 對價格有何看法?
2. What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?
3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你覺得我們產品的品質怎麼樣?
4. What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?
5. What about placing a trial order? 何不先試訂貨?
6. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我們的產品品質與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不像他們的那樣高。那,你對哪個產品感興趣?
7. You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水準,以滿足世界市場的要求。
9. This new product is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。
10. I think it will also find a good market in your country.
我認為它會在你們國家的市場上暢銷。
11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
優良的品質和較低的價格有助於推銷產品。
12. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了
13. Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。
14. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
我們對樣品的品質很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決於你們的價格了。
15. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。
16. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上有來自其他國家的很多詢價。
17. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
謝謝你詢價。為了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?
18. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最後確認為准。
19. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我們的報價都是FOB價
20. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。
21. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。
22. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方儘快制定出報價。
23. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
這是價格表,但只供參考。表裏是否有你特別感興趣的商品
24. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看一下。
25. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的
26. Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量詢盤證明我們的產品品質過硬。
27. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。
28. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
29. Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
30. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式?
31. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ++ 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()